OCA Ventures II
|Address: ||OCA Ventures |
505 N LaSalle Street, Suite 500
Chicago, IL 60654
| Website:|| www.ocaventures.com|
Management Team and Iowa Contacts
- James Dugan, CEO, Co-founder, Managing Partner
- John Dugan, General Partner, Co-founder
- Peter Ianello, General Partner, Co-founder
- Marc Berman, Special Advisor
- Eddie Lou, General Partner
- Jason Helzer, Principal
- Jayme Crawford, Iowa Administrative Coordinator
OCA Ventures is a venture capital firm focused on equity investments in companies with dramatic growth potential, primarily in technology and highly-scalable services businesses. Over the last decade, OCA has invested three funds in over 30 companies. OCA is based in Chicago and has investments throughout the United States.
OCA Ventures partners with proven entrepreneurs to build market-leading companies. OCA Ventures complements management teams with a wide range of strategic, human and financial resources.
OCA Ventures was initially backed by the entrepreneurs who founded and built O'Connor & Associates, the derivatives trading firm that was acquired by Swiss Bank (subsequently UBS). OCA Ventures is based in Chicago and has investments throughout the United States.
OCA invests in many industries, with a preference for financial services and for-profit education.
- Financial Services
- For Profit Education
- Other Technology and Highly Scalable Services Businesses