About | History | Board | Team | Reports
ICIC's vision is to build a thriving Iowa entrepreneurial ecosystem through an evergreen, self-sustaining fund of funds and partner venture funds.
ICIC's goal is to accomplish the objectives expressed in its enabling statute, Iowa Code §§ 15E.61.
- Mobilize private investment in a range of venture partnerships in diversified industries and locales
- Retain the private-sector culture of focusing on rate of return in the investing process
- Secure the services of the best managers in the venture capital industry, regardless of location
- Form an Iowa fund of funds to enhance private investment in Iowa businesses
- Use state incentives to encourage private investment in an Iowa fund of funds
- Enhance the venture capital culture and infrastructure in the state of Iowa so as to increase venture capital investment within the state and to promote venture capital investing within Iowa
- Accomplish these purposes in such a manner as to minimize any appropriations by the state of Iowa